Please read the following steps carefully to apply for the rental property you're interested in.
Complete all fields of the on-line application.
Every applicant is required to complete a Residential Tenancy Application in full. Our leasing consultant will this supply this form to you, or you can download it here.
Along with the completed on line application, you will need to submit copies (front and back) of relevant identification documents to satisfy the required 100 point identification check. These documents are to be attached to your on line application.
Details of appropriate documents are listed with in the application, but common forms of identification include:
- Current drivers license (40 points)
- Passport (70 points)
- Birth Certificate (70 points)
- Credit card (25 points)
- Medicare card (25 points)
- Bank statement or utility bills (10 points)
You will also need to provide copies of additional documents to support the following:
- Proof of previous rental history (rental receipts or tenancy history)
- Proof of current address (utility bills or council rates notice)
- Proof of employment and income (previous payslips, bank statements etc, or tax returns and business registration if self employed)
Applications received that do not include the above documents cannot be processed. Written references from your previous agent or landlord, and your employer will also be required. We recommend that you prepare the relevant documents in advance, so you can react quickly when you find the perfect property.